Disc Cover is slick and intuitive Mac OS X software to create CD and DVD labels, covers, tray inserts, folding booklets, slim cases, super jewel boxes as well as mini-CD labels, business card CDs, VHS wraps and more.
Over 250 professionally made designs provide a great help for a quick start. Import your data and images from iTunes, Aperture, iPhoto, Finder, iDVD and many other sources.
Quick video tour of Disc Cover available.
- 24,000+ high quality images.
- 130+ designs for Music, Photos and Data backup collections.
- Collection of 120 background designs.
- 30+ collages.
- iLife integration lets to preview and use data (text and images) from iTunes, iPhoto, iDVD libraries.
- Import data (Artist, Track Titles, etc.) from music CDs, Finder and tab-delimited text files.
- Insert images in JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, EPS and other formats.
- Smart guides to align objects.
- Smart Shapes with controllable behavior.
- Circle text mode.
- Great library of paper formats from the most popular manufacturers: Avery, Neato, Memorex and others.
- Direct on disc printing.
What's new in this version:
Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.