The Digidesign CoreAudio Driver is a multi-client, multichannel sound driver that allows CoreAudio-compatible applications to record and play back through the following Digidesign audio interfaces:
- Pro Tools|HD Accel
- Pro Tools|HD
- Digi 002
- Digi 002 Rack
- Mbox 2 Pro
- Mbox 2
- Mbox 2 Mini
- Pro Tools|24 MIX systems
- Pro Tools|24 (d24 card) systems
- Digi 001
- Audiomedia III systems
What's new in this version: introduces Leopard support.
ONLY For Owners of Supported Digidesign Hardware on Mac OS X 10.5.3 "Leopard" That Do Not Have Pro Tools Installed The Digidesign CoreAudio Driver is an option (checked by default) during the installation of Pro Tools. If you are installing Pro Tools 7.4.2 for Mac OS X 10.5.3, you should use the Digidesign CoreAudio included with your Pro Tools installation, not the standalone version. This download is for owners of supported Digidesign hardware on Mac OS X 1... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Get a usb driver for low-latency 1:1 audio connections.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- USB driver.
- Japanese hiragana/katakana tutor.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Update your sound control software for internal Global Village ...
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Get this driver to update the audio on your Mac.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Read the manuall-installed-opened Record &Mboxit worked"
Version: Digidesign CoreAudio Driver 7.4.2
If I did as they told me-no problem to make it work Mbox+Reason/Record
Sound very good
So far no cons
This driver is a standalone DigiCoreAudio
It works,and I'm no nerd.But read the tiny manual (7 pages) and youll be running.Check it out (it`s Free)
Happy sound -Yours IvanHorn
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content