The French-Italian talking phrasebook for Palm OS® devices is easier to use than regular dictionary. It is optimized for travelers and - best of all - it is talking in perfect Italian*!
Don't miss the chance to start learning a new language, be able to find your way, ask for help or even score a date!
- 256 essential phrases organized in 14 categories
- Sound pronunciation of each phrase
- The sound clips are performed by live actors, not synthesized
- Powered by BDicty Dictionary Reader Pro
- Expandable with unidirectional and bidirectional language dictionaries for BDicty
- Easy self-installing EXE format for Windows® users or cross-platform ZIP format of the installation files
- Rich documentation
- Before placing an order consider downloading and installing the trial version to make sure the talking ability is functional on your device, especially if the device is not mentioned in the list of requirements
- The talking phrasebooks are different than the standard phrasebooks that come with purchasing BDicty Dictionary Reader itself and the individual language non-talking phrasebook titles; purchasing a talking phrasebook does not automatically entitle customers to the other titles and vice versa
- * Like any language, Italian has flavors; the phrasebook is based on native Italian spoken in Rome, Italy and attempts to use simplified and common constructions across all dialects
What's new in this version:
Only BDicty Dictionary Reader has changed in this update; current users can save bandwidth and time by downloading only the updated program itself.