Editors' Note: The Download Now link directs you to the product page in Google Play. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from Google Play on your Android device.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
- Word of the Day â?? learn a new word every day
- Audio pronunciation â?? hear every word
- Voice search â?? speak to search
- Translator â?? get translations for over 30 languages
- Blog â?? explore over 800 fun language topics
- Slideshows â?? fascinating facts about language
- Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
- Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
- Favorite words and search history â?? never forget the words you learn
- Spelling suggestions â?? get help with how words are spelled
- Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
- Advanced learnerâ??s dictionary â?? special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
What's new in this version:
More than a thousand new definitions including "esports", "slacktivism" and "dark web." Performance improvements Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications and toggle On or Off.