CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Google Play page where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
Congratulations girls, all of you deserved your tiaras. Feel priceless glow of the diamond tiaras with this live wallpaper for girls. Pretty up your phone screen with sparkle and brilliance of gorgeous diamond tiaras. All modern girls can grab their tiaras now. Perfect girly live wallpaper for Android. Interactive background-Tap anywhere on the screen and new diamond tiaras will appear. Full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching. Enjoy this lovely, free and useful live wallpaper.
Installation instructions: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers. Traditionally, the word "tiara" refers to a high crown, often with the shape of a cylinder narrowed at its top, made of fabric or leather, and richly ornamented. It was used by the kings and emperors of some ancient peoples in Anatolia and Mesopotamia, notably the Hittites. The Assyrians used to include a pair of bull horns as a decoration and symbol of authority and a circle of short feathers surrounding the tiara's top. The Persian tiara was more similar to a truncated cone, without the horns and feathers but more jewels, and a conic-shaped tip at its top. In the Roman Catholic Church, the Papal tiara is a high cap surrounded by three crowns and bearing a globe surmounted by a cross worn by the Pope during certain ceremonies, being the symbol of his authority. Since Pope Paul VI set aside his tiara after the Second Vatican Council, the Papal Tiara has not been worn. Pope Benedict XVI even removed the tiara from his coat of arms, replacing it with a mitre (but with some symbolic reference to the symbolism of the tiara, still in use in the Holy See's coat of arms).A tiara is a form of crown. There are two possible types of crown that this word can refer to. While the Papal tiara is a type of a crown, tiaras as a type of an adornment not indicating any specific rank are regularly worn by royal and noble ladies; they are merely pieces of jewelry and can be worn by anyone even though they are most commonly associated with royalty. Queen Elizabeth II is said to have the largest and most valuable collection of tiaras in the world, many of which are heirlooms of the British Royal Family. She is often seen wearing them on state occasions. Her personal collection of tiaras is considered to be priceless.
More Products to Consider
- Get this one-of-a-kind Soda clock that fills up just like Soda.
- Personalize your Android phone with the wallpaper and ringtone ...
- Look at beautiful waterfall cascade at your device screen.
- Provide a Live Wallpaper reminder of the heart warming autumn m...
- Add an analog clock screensaver to your mobile phone.
- Get relaxed and stay in a good mood with the a 3D wallpaper.
- Provide a simple animated Live Wallpaper recollection of the ti...
- Be very afraid to dip your fingers in to your home screen with ...
- View the latest Ascend P6 launcher theme.
- Let the screen of your Android device look hot.
- Provide a lovely animated Live Wallpaper with dream like enchan...
- Provide a playful Live Wallpaper interpretation of the underwat...
- Make your kid happy with Slugterra inspired wallpaper on Androi...
- Provide a refreshing colourful Live Wallpaper of bubbly fun.
- Create a beautiful Christmas collage.
- Get an aquarium wallpaper on your Android device.
- Exploding Anarchy Live Wallpaper.
- Provide an inspiring Live Wallpaper of a girl celebrating the c...
- Decorate your phone screen with rain drops.
- Make your phone look gorgeous with red hearts that move all aro...
- Magic Mushroom Live Wallpaper.
- Experience beautiful jellyfish swimming right in your Android p...
- Set a live wallpaper on your Android device.
- Watch the horror of a pixel zombie infection on your phone!.