Dialectic is a versatile tool that unites your Mac, data, and phones (mobile, landline, & VoIP) enabling you to be more productive. It allows you to find, select & dial numbers using many devices and services. With robust dialing rules, it determines the call type (e.g., local or long-distance), transforms the number as required (adds prefixes to the number, etc.) and routes it to the appropriate phone. When dialing, it can automatically configure your system (e.g., pause iTunes, change iChat's status, etc.) and restore it when the call is done. There's also an Address Book menu providing system-wide access to your contacts. Quickly see information, copy or insert it into your current document, initiate a call or email, find addresses on a map & more. Dialectic integrates with most contact managers, databases, & other applications, has a comprehensive call log, notepad, call timer, & much, much more. With its AppleScript support it is easily integrated into your workflow.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for dialing most Polycom SoundPoint and Grandstream IP phones
- Added support for incoming call notifications from most Polycom SoundPoint IP phones
- Added support for Messages in Mountain Lion when using iChat options in Dialectic
- Improved AppleScript support
- Fixed an issue that, under certain circumstances, caused Dialectic to hang when using the Speaker Dial Method
- Fixed an issue that caused MagicJack dia...
See all new features »