Dialectic is a versatile tool that unites your Mac, data, and phones (mobile, landline, & VoIP) enabling you to be more productive. It allows you to find, select & dial numbers using many devices and services. With robust dialing rules, it determines the call type (e.g., local or long-distance), transforms the number as required (adds prefixes to the number, etc.) and routes it to the appropriate phone. When dialing, it can automatically configure your system (e.g., pause iTunes, change iChat's status, etc.) and restore it when the call is done. There's also an Address Book menu providing system-wide access to your contacts. Quickly see information, copy or insert it into your current document, initiate a call or email, find addresses on a map & more. Dialectic integrates with most contact managers, databases, & other applications, has a comprehensive call log, notepad, call timer, & much, much more. With its AppleScript support it is easily integrated into your workflow.
What's new in this version:
- Added incoming call detection for the iPhone
- Added a Services workflow item to enable contextual menu dialing in Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Added a Google Quick Search Box plug-in (see the Extras section of the Dialectic preferences to install)
- Added Call Timer preferences & separate Call Timer status window
- Added option to use grayscale menu bar icons
- Added optional identifier property to AppleScript, HTTP, & URI dial, incoming c...
See all new features »