From Financial Reporting:
Development pro forma for Commmercial, Industrial, Retail real estate development projects with lease-up. Quickly screen projects for financial feasibility, project cash flow during lease-up, enter full development cost detail and track actual costs through construction. Quality printed reports for lenders and partners. Up to 6 capital sources with ranking of funding and return priority, IRR hurdles, and link development costs to project phases. Version 1.1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Prepare comprehensive monthly cashflow projections for small co...
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Prepare comprehensive monthly cashflow projections for substant...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and project your business plans.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep on top of time and project management.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Generate in-depth financial forecasts and budget documents to m...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Schedule and budget projects and tasks, estimate costs and meas...
- Cashflow projection proforma for real estate projects with unit...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage your firm's estimating, time tracking, scheduling, invoi...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Forecast the cash flow for your project based business.
- Create and design projects with different criteria such as cost...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Take care of your accounting, project tracking, and inventory n...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: