From Kamil Rudnicki:
The Desktop Manager will automatically change your computers desktop wallpaper. Desktop Manager is easy-to-use program, which can add attractive calendar, filters, and effects to your wallpaper. It works with most popular image formats. You can change the wallpaper at regular intervals, or only when windows starts, sorted by order or randomized. You can even create categories for your wallpapers.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 works on many image formats, includes new appearance and calendar.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Transfer, copy, and move files quickly and securely.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Download your favorite videos from the Web and play them.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Translate words, full texts, Web pages, and complete documents ...
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Accelerate your downloads to the fastest possible speed.
- Add desktop effects and enjoy jokes with your friends.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Clean and optimize your PC.
- Change desktop themes on a timer.
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"In the Right Direction"
Version: Desktop Manager 1
The interface is quite easy and intuitive. The calendar placement option is excellent. I was able to place it where I wanted as to not cover faces in my photos. The fonts were easy to read.
I uninstalled it for two reasons: 1) the center option for photos didn't shrink the photo to fit my screen so only a portion showed. The stretch option fit to screen but distorted the photo. I wanted it to shrink to fit but not distort, even if black backround showed on left & right sides of photo. 2) Calendar columns are placed Monday to Sunday, not Sunday to Saturday; cannot change this confusing format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content