From Kamil Rudnicki:
The Desktop Manager will automatically change your computers desktop wallpaper. Desktop Manager is easy-to-use program, which can add attractive calendar, filters, and effects to your wallpaper. It works with most popular image formats. You can change the wallpaper at regular intervals, or only when windows starts, sorted by order or randomized. You can even create categories for your wallpapers.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 works on many image formats, includes new appearance and calendar.
More Products to Consider
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Add professional-looking customized calendars to any applicatio...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy a new desktop wallpaper every day.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Add a festive mood to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Customize your desktop wallpaper, browser skin, and screensaver...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Get a desktop wallpaper manager.
- View an animated lake on your desktop wallpaper.
- Display current locations of planets and their orbits.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Manage wallpaper with expanded capabilities, including desktop ...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Change your wallpaper at intervals that you set.
- Transform your desktop into a animated 3D aquarium with this un...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Manage collections of wallpapers and schedule automatic changes...
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"In the Right Direction"
Version: Desktop Manager 1
The interface is quite easy and intuitive. The calendar placement option is excellent. I was able to place it where I wanted as to not cover faces in my photos. The fonts were easy to read.
I uninstalled it for two reasons: 1) the center option for photos didn't shrink the photo to fit my screen so only a portion showed. The stretch option fit to screen but distorted the photo. I wanted it to shrink to fit but not distort, even if black backround showed on left & right sides of photo. 2) Calendar columns are placed Monday to Sunday, not Sunday to Saturday; cannot change this confusing format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content