Desktop Calendar and Planner Software will help you manage appointments, to-do lists, and schedules. Make appointments and set up alarms to remind you of upcoming events, meetings, birthdays, and anniversaries. Desktop calendar presents a different calendar image each month, just as a conventional wall calendar does, but it offers you far more than that. You can customize and have your own monthly photos on it. Desktop calendar and personal planner can be set up to open automatically with Windows so that it is the first program viewed. This means that your calendar is at your fingertips at the start of every day.
What's new in this version: Version 2013.0.1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Be alerted of any events when you turn your computer on.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Get a calendar and a planner with pop-up reminders.
- Create and edit events with a single click.
- Plan and keep track of your events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Publish personal calendars with images using this utility.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Take control and get it done with the powerful student planner.
- Create, maintain, and synchronize your calendars of events.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- An easy to use calendar with reminders.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Display a digital clock, notes, and customizable calendar on yo...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Set a customizable calendar as your wallpaper.
- Orgnize your life with a real-time MS Outlook calendar events v...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No! Thank You"
Version: Desktop Calendar and Personal Planner 2013.0.1
I wouldn't know, I didn't get that far
Yes, they want $30 for it and it seems you need to register it to use it.
It was not listed in my Programs and Features so thank you Revo for getting it off my machine
No I don't want any of your baggage that you offer with it.
Looking for freeware: this isn't your product
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content