What's new in this version:
- Filenames are now truncated to one line if the label is positioned on the right and the image is at its minimum size. This allows for a much tighter packing and allows many more items to be displayed on the screen.
- A newly created folder will be selected and have its name available for editing.
- The cmd-N shortcut has been added to create a new Finder window.
- Alias and symbolic link handling has been improved.
- Editing a filename can now be cancelled by using the escape ke... See all new features »