Deskfinity is designed to allow you to display the contents of any folder onto your desktop. If your desktop is cluttered with icons for various tasks, Deskfinity lets you create desktop icon sets to suit your workflow needs.
What's new in this version:
- Filenames are now truncated to one line if the label is positioned on the right and the image is at its minimum size. This allows for a much tighter packing and allows many more items to be displayed on the screen.
- A newly created folder will be selected and have its name available for editing.
- The cmd-N shortcut has been added to create a new Finder window.
- Alias and symbolic link handling has been improved.
- Editing a filename can now be cancelled by using the escape ke... See all new features »