Defaults Manager is the premier editor for the User Defaults (Preferences) database on Mac OS X. It allows you to easily view, edit, delete, and backup preferences that are stored in the User Defaults database. It can be used to view and change the preferences in almost any application. As a developer, you can use it to make sure your preferences are being stored and changed correctly. As a user you can use it to unlock features that previously required the use of Terminal.
Defaults Manager Features:
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Easy access to your User Defaults database.
- Ability to backup and restore your defaults.
- Unlimitted Undo and Redo support.
- Search for any property.
- Add and delete domains.
- Add and delete properties.
- Edit property values.
- Edit property names.
- Native Cocoa Interface.
Use coupon "DM1BETA" when purchasing to receive $7 off during Defaults Manager's beta period.
What's new in this version:
- Beta timeout has been extended for 116 days.
- Built under Panther with XCode.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Export and import cross-platform databases into XML without los...
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Turn your Mac into a database for notes, quotes and bibliograph...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Easily browse Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL & SQLite databases...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Connect to Access from excel/filemaker.