Defaults Manager is the premier editor for the User Defaults (Preferences) database on Mac OS X. It allows you to easily view, edit, delete, and backup preferences that are stored in the User Defaults database. It can be used to view and change the preferences in almost any application. As a developer, you can use it to make sure your preferences are being stored and changed correctly. As a user you can use it to unlock features that previously required the use of Terminal.
Defaults Manager Features:
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Easy access to your User Defaults database.
- Ability to backup and restore your defaults.
- Unlimitted Undo and Redo support.
- Search for any property.
- Add and delete domains.
- Add and delete properties.
- Edit property values.
- Edit property names.
- Native Cocoa Interface.
Use coupon "DM1BETA" when purchasing to receive $7 off during Defaults Manager's beta period.
What's new in this version:
- Beta timeout has been extended for 116 days.
- Built under Panther with XCode.