From Ironic Software:
Find images by color, or 'similarity'.
As a designer, you need to find images with certain colors, or often you would like to find images with similar palettes.
Perhaps the neatest feature is that Deep can locate images that 'match' a dragged in image, based on the color palette and other information in the image. Always be coordinated!
Pick a color, any color.
Deep calculates the range of colors used in each of your images by analyzing the pixels and calculating the most popular colors. This is what makes the palettes in Deep powerful, you can find images that have similar colors, which is great when you are looking for the perfect picture to go on your web site. In fact, just drag any image on to Deep and it will find and rank all the images on your computer that are similar.
Find by size or shape.
Ever wonder where that wide banner ad that you designed went? What about the predominately red image that was huge? Deep lets you find your images by size or shape. Very handy.
Tags and keywords.
Tag any image. This makes it extremely easy to find images, regardless of their location. Why hunt through an arcane hierarchy of folders and files to find the image you want? Deep also reads any keywords that are associated with an image. Download an image from iStockPhoto.com and Deep instantly recognizes all its keywords.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug when tagging files.
- Improved the user interface for Genius searches.
- Performance improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Preview in a lightbox any result returned by an image search on...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Image browser and viewer.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Import, process, manage, and showcase your images.
- Load random images from blog.kevincrafts.com.
- View all your images and videos.
- View dynamic high-quality Web graphics in the new SVG file form...
- Make the process of image production more creative.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Manipulate, edit, and retouch graphics files.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- View and organize all your multimedia files.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Find and download images of anything.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Open, view, edit, and print pictures of different formats.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Manage the Millions of Images!"
Version: Deep 1.1.1
I really like that I can choose the types of images that I want based on different requirements - aspect ratio, size, colors, tags, etc.
Initial tagging of my image library is a bit of a pain, but I'm hoping that it pays off.
Good product! I enjoy just seeing the different color combinations that I have in the photos that I take and images that I create.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content