Decimal Equivalents, Drills, And Tap Drills For The PalmOS takes the familiar wall chart found in tens of thousands of machine shops and engineering offices throughout the world and puts it into the palm of your hand. And it doesn't stop there, includes information you won't find on that wall chart.
Decimal equivalents / Drills database includes 426 entries for all standard fractional inch, wire gauge, letter, and metric drill sizes from 0.0059 to 1 inch:
- Decimal Equivalents of all of the shop-standard fractions from 1/64 to 1" in standard 1/64" increments.
- Wire gauge drill sizes from #97 (0.0059") to #1 (0.2280)
- Letter drill sizes from A (0.2340) to Z (0.4130)
- Metric drill sizes from 0.32mm to 25.40mm
- Options to turn on/off display of Fractional, Wire Gauge, Metric, and Letter sizes, and to set the number of displayed decimal places to 3, 4, 5, or 6. (Options are not saved between sessions in the demo version!)
The Tap Drills database includes 490 entries for the standard "English" sizes as well as pipe, metric, roll (thread forming), and STI ("Screw Thread Insert") sizes:
- All standard UNC and UNF (as well as many UNEF and UNS) thread sizes from 0-80 to 1-1/2-12
- NPT and NPS pipe thread sizes from 1/16-27 to 1-1/2-11-1/2. For NPT threads, information is given for standard tap drills as well as tap drill followed by taper reaming.
- Metric Coarse and Metric Fine sizes from M1 x .25 to M39 x 3
- Roll (thread forming) tap data for both English and Metric sizes (#0-80 through 3/4-16 and M1.6 x 0.35 through M24 x 3.00)
- STI ("Screw Thread Insert") sizes from 1-64 to 1-1/2-12 and from M2 x 0.40 to M39 x 2.00. Tap drills for STI threads are given in both STI-A (recommended tap drill for Aluminum) and STI-S (recommended for Steel, Magnesium, and Plastic) sizes.
- Options to turn on/off display of Fractional, Pipe, Metric, Roll Form, and STI taps. (Options are not saved between sessions in the demo version!)
- Tap drills (except STI threads) are sized for the same standard 65-75% theoretical full thread typically found on wall charts.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Translate speech or text into 54 languages.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Turn your Palm into a Digital Setting Circles computer.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Maintain the health of your handheld data.
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Internal system info.
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Anatomy quick reference.
- Provide English to Kannada dictionary for Windows Phone.