CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
In Death Worm, you play the role of gigantic, man-eating mutant worm, hell-bent on creating as much destruction as possible. Your abilities include burrowing through the ground with frightening speed, jumping above the surface, Nitro bursts (essentially temporary turbo speed-ups), and shooting fireballs.
The game play is simple: ram your worm into anything you can catch. There are human soldiers running about as well as animals, tanks, helicopters, even UFOs. Some enemies are stronger than others, so they may require multiple hits before going down, and of course, you're under attack as well.
In Campaign Mode, you progress through levels and receive power-ups as you achieve your killing objectives. You can apply these power-ups to any of your worm's attributes, including Worm Size, Speed, Strength, Nitro Duration, and Fireball Level. The ultimate goal, of course, is to develop a fully upgraded beast. In the paid version, you also gain access to an endless Survival Mode and Mini Games.
Overall, we thought Death Worm was super entertaining--for a while. We loved munching on humans and hurtling through the air at attacking helicopters. Plus, the controls were surprisingly good. However, we can't see ourselves firing this one up very often, as the game play did get a bit repetitive. That said, we definitely recommend the free download, especially before even considering the Paid version.
Over 3,000,000 of downloads for Death Worm, 3 Million people addicted to Death Worm can't be wrong! Meet the highly anticipated Android version of the *ORIGINAL* Death Worm game (a Top-50 indie game of all times according to indiegames.com). Control the mind-boggling underground monster with your finger! Eat people, animals and birds, blow up cars and tanks, bring down planes and helicopters, defeat the army and even the aliens! The game features: * 45 levels on 3 different locations * 2 bonus mini-games * explosive survival mode * 30 enemy types * 3 worm types * HD display support! * Leaderboards and Achievements!Installation problems ?Try to clear Android Market app cache:Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Market->Clear Cache.Content rating: Low Maturity
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- Zombie Dash combines the timeless appeal of arcade games with s...
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Ride rippin' waves and dodge great whites in the best surfing g...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- BlocksClassic is one of the best games for the Android.
- Zen Table Tennis: the world's most intense sport.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- Play the most addictive physics-based car & bike racing game.Fe...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Get the yellow car out of the traffic jam.
- Unleash the desire to become Mafia Don by bringing others into ...
- Dungeon Lurk Adventures - A True Classic Point and Click Action...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Cut and Slice!.
- Addictive, fun and simple. This is THE snake game everyone is t...
- Realistic 3D Yatzy game with many features; play solo, pass'n p...
- Enjoy this remake of the classical Galaga/Galaxian game.
- Smash ants with your finger in the Android device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content