CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Zik Software:
Deadlines Pro allows you to manage and calculate your deadlines on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Straightforward Management of your DeadlinesDeadlines Pro always keeps your tasks ordered from the most urgent to the least urgent, thus overdue, due today and upcoming deadlines will always stay at the top, while less urgent or completed ones will stay at the bottom.The box at the left of each entry is labeled with the number of days remaining to complete the deadline and colored in accordance with its urgency: simply tap on the box to check it and mark the deadline as completed.You can clear all completed items at once by tapping on the trash checked icon. Full-featured Deadlines ComputationTap on a deadline to access its details and fix or compute the deadline date specifying a start date and the number of days to deadline. Deadlines Pro allows you to automatically shift the start date of the computation to the end of the month (very useful for invoices) and skip specific days of the week or holidays.You can also review the computation and see every single day that was skipped, along with the reason why it was skipped, with the ability of turning off the skip of a specific day, regardless of the skip rule previously set up. Supports National and Personal HolidaysSkipping holidays is as simple as selecting a calendar with holidays, thus the computation can be easily customized with your own holidays. Deadlines Pro also provides a built-in browser that is optimized for subscribing to holiday calendars from The Mozilla Foundation Holiday Calendars Directory or every other iCal calendar available across the Web (Skipping holidays requires iOS 5.0 or later). I write it once, you alert me everywhereUse the bell icon on the right of each deadline to create a linked calendar event with an alarm, thus you can be alerted about the deadline even if the app is not opened and also when you are using any other device sharing the same calendar. When a deadline is linked to a calendar event, its bell icon is highlighted and every change to the deadline will be pushed to the linked calendar event (unless you turn off the corresponding option in the settings). You can also tap on the highlighted bell icon to modify the event manually. Quickly import all deadlines already noted on your calendarsIf you used to keep track of your deadlines using a calendar on the device, you can quickly import all of its events and create corresponding deadlines tapping on the calendar with arrow icon. Deadlines imported from your calendars are automatically linked with the corresponding calendar events, thus you can reimport the calendar at a later time to add new deadlines without duplicating existing ones. Built-in Calendar WidgetThe app also includes a handy built-in calendar widget that you can use for reference, which can be shown or hidden as needed using the calendar icon. Universal AppDeadlines Pro is a Universal App that runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This means that you can buy the app once and use it on every kind of device you own. Optimized for Retina DisplayLooks wonderful on the retina display of the new iPad, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
What's new in this version: Brings iOS 6 compatibility and support for the 4-inch display in the new iPhone 5.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Transcribe audio recordings and control audio playback with a f...
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content