What's new in version 2.3.0
This release focused on reducing the number of clicks and typing a user needs to perform when editing their database design. This release featured a new major enhancement to make design modification easier and faster: Diagram Click Actions
Directly edit the following in a diagram using Diagram Click Actions:
- Rename of tables, columns, zones.
- Deletion of tables, columns, zones.
- Adding new columns, indexes, primary keys and foreign keys.
- Specifying column attributes such as data type, length, null and comments.
This release also featured several other significant enhancements and the resolution of several key bugs.
- Publisher DbWrench
- Publisher web site http://dbwrench.com/
- Release date May 08, 2012
- Date added May 08, 2012
- Version 2.3.0
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Java 1.6.0 or Higher
- File size 26.69MB
- File name dbwrench2.zip
- Total Downloads 82
- Downloads last week 1
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Fully functional, 10-day trial
- Price $159.00