From Patrik Tanzer:
The Day Organizer application offers a well-arranged organization of work time and free time, filing recurring events and reminders for events that you wish to be reminded about. User interface in Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Slovak. Unicode international character set support. Filing of events in planning calendars. Display of current planning calendar for a day, work week, week, and month. Creating an unlimited numer of planning calendars in any path. Sharing planning calendars among multiple users concurrently. Two planning calendar themes (Standard, Office 2007). Planning calendar backup, compression, and restore operations. Manual and automatic refresh of current planning calendar. Copying a new event into selected planning calendars. Exporting events to RPT, PDF, XLS, DOC, and RTF files. Full text searching for events with an arbitrary number of definitions. Option to run the application when the computer starts. Option to minimize the application to the Tray Bar. Event reminders with optional advance reminders. Well-arranged context help in Czech and English. And other interesting functions.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.3 improves multilingual support.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No Go Function"
Version: Day Organizer 2.1.3
Windows7 surely doesn't like this. Either in the compatibility mode or otherwise. I can't seem to get it up either way after reinstalling it several times.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content