Dawn Tv Live Pakistan live TV Channel User Reviews
Results 1-1 of 1
"The Honorable Chief Justice of Paksitan"
Version: Dawn Tv Live Pakistan live TV Channel 5.0
REQUEST FOR SUO MOTO ACTION REGARDING EXCLUSION OF B.TECH (HONS) GRADUATES FOR REGISTRATION WITH THE PEC
Muhammad Yaqoob Raza
Pakistan B.Tech Graduates Society (Regd.)
90/C-1 Wapda Town, Gujranwala
Cell # 0333-8107794
With due reverence it is submitted for your kind perusal please : -
1) As per amended PEC Ordinance 2003, the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) was directed to register the B.Tech (Hons) graduates as ?Engineering Technologist? but the PEC did not implement on it. Now recently the said amended PEC Ordinance is once again amended and passed by the National Assembly on 2010. According to which, the PEC will not register the B.Tech (Hons) graduates as Engineering Technologist but only register the B.E/B.Sc Engineering graduates.
2) The undersigned has coordinated with the concerned quarters on the subject issue but unfortunately due to professional jealousy and high headedness of the PEC, denied to register the B.Tech (Hons) graduates, with the connivance of the chairman PEC, Minister of Science and Technology (MOST) and other MNA?s of the National Assembly Standing Committee under chairmanship of Dr.Abdul Qadir Khanzada.
3) The PEC is under control of the MOST and the MOST is headed by the Minister of Science & Technology Mr._____________________ along with the Joint Technological Advisor Engr. Dr.Malik Sheharyar and Deputy Technological Advisor Engr. Dr.Nabeel Lutfi. The Major role of the MOST is to promote the Technology for the prosperity of the country.
4) That the MOST has been entangled in the clutches of Engineers of the PEC and two said Engineers have been posted as advisors. These advisors are protecting only the rights of B.E/B.Sc Engineering graduates registered with the PEC but fully avoiding the thousands of B.Tech (Hons) graduates of Pakistan. There is neither any registration of B.Tech (Hons) graduates at PEC nor any representation at PEC and the MOST. It is further noted that there is no any separate council for B.Tech (Hons) graduates at Federal Govt. Level which could register them and protects their rights in Pakistan and abroad.
5) That the Ministry of Education Pakistan issued a policy letter No.F-15-29/73 Tech. dated 26-10-1973 that the polytechnic diploma holders (DAE) may get the graduation degree of B.Tech Hons / B.Sc Technology in 4 years equivalent to B.E / B.Sc Engineering degree, from the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Pakistan (copy attached).
6) That the Higher Education Commission also declared vide letter No.8-39/UGC-Tech/9 dated 16-02-1998 that B.Tech Hons degree is at par with B.Sc Engineering degree (copy attached).
7) That the Supreme Court of Pakistan in Suo Moto review petition No.59/93 in 1995 in the case of Fida Hussain v/s Ministry of Kashmir affairs hold that when policy has been acted upon by the Federal Govt. and all provincial Governments of Pakistan, no discrimination under article 25 of the Constitution of Pakistan.
8) That the PEC has closed the doors for the service and further higher education in all the Public & Private Sectors for B.Tech Hons graduates while restricting them to get register with the PEC by passing the amended PEC Bill 2010 in National Assembly.
9) That the basic and fundamental rights of B.Tech Hons / B.Sc Technology graduates have been worst injured. So no one wants to listen our voice in this country.
In the light of above mentioned, the poor people of Pakistan (who are educating their children in the Colleges of Technology, Institutes of Technology and all Public and Private Sector Universities) have been drown into deep dark wells by this dramatic Act being played by the PEC since its establishment in 1976. After almighty Allah, your good honour is a ray of hope for the poor community of Pakistan (May God bless you long life).
It is therefore humbly requested kindly to take as suo moto action by directing the MOST to manage the registration process for B.Tech Hons / B.Sc Technology graduates as soon as possible under intimation to the honourable court. Any other relief may be granted which your majesty deems fit.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
You must be 13 years of age or older to submit personal information to CNET Networks. In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, CNET Networks does not accept name and e-mail address information from users who are under 13 years of age.
All submitted ratings and written comments become the sole property of CNET Networks, Inc. (CNET) and may be used at CNET Networks' sole discretion. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days in batch groups, not in real time. However, CNET Networks reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not CNET Networks, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
CNET Networks is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews on this site. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws. CNET Download.com does not sell, resell, or license any of the products listed on the site. We cannot be held liable for issues that arise from the download or use of these products.