From Human Inference:
DataCleaner provides a rich set of features for data profiling, data cleansing, data quality, and lightweight management. It includes searching for patterns, displaying distributions and frequencies of values, counting and weighting factors, investigating character sets, and plotting timelines of periodic data entries. It standardize values using synonyms, conform dates to a single date format, parse, extract, and normalize information, for example using regular expressions or scripts. It supports the process of verifying and improving the data about customers and other contacts.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5.3 fixed which caused the desktop application's "DataCleaner monitor" dialog to crash when using default user preferences.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Get entity information as you browse the Internet.
- Free v1.1 Assembly supplying decimal routines.
- Generate test data.
- Perform SQL commands in your databases.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add different statistics, probabilities, and functionalities to...
- Send a byte based data in serial communication port.
- Create graphs and representations of massive numeric data.
- Get multi-system Data Profiler with an open metadata repository...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content