By loading data with the Data Loader you eliminate manual input errors and get the work done far faster. Data is loaded based on unique identifiers such as cells containing an ID number, a social security number, unique labels, or a combination of identifying cells. Data that is not loaded can be marked for easy identification and follow-up. The data can be in any order. Data Loader has many options and is menu driven for ease of use.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Send a byte based data in serial communication port.
- Create professional e-commerce websites using Microsoft Excel.
- Create help files, documentation, and manuals with automatic sc...
- Get your data into Excel pivot tables the right way.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- View,analyze & edit numeric data stored in ASCII-text files.
- Use this CMS source to create professional websites.
- Write mathematical expressions within text documents easily.
- Use alternative Canadian topo maps in your Garmin GPS receiver.
- Create barcodes in Microsoft Reporting Services as an integrate...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content