Data Guardian specifications
What's new in version 3.0.3
- New Feature: Now uses GDI+ for font and graphics smoothing.
- Bug Fix: Now shows ampersand in prefs window toolbar item for Date and Time on Windows.
- Bug Fix: Substantially less graphical flickering on Windows.
- Bug Fix: Can no longer drag into the same collection the record is dragging from.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the tooltip on the generate password icon.
- Bug Fix: No longer crashes if renaming a collection, the database is not dirty, and the window is asked to be closed.
- Bug Fix: Initial focus is now on the record list when loading a collection.
- Bug Fix: Dragging items out of Trash to Library will now move the record out of the Trash for real.
- Bug Fix: Mouse cursor now accurately reflects drag operation to/from Trash.
- Bug Fix: Empty Trash button is no longer enabled if no items are in the Trash.
- Bug Fix: Now properly marks the database saved state as dirty when sorting a column.
- Bug Fix: Show/Hide grid lines now immediately applies on Windows.
- Modification: Renamed Synchronize menu item to Local Sync to avoid confusion with Mobile Sync.
- Publisher Koingo Software
- Publisher web site http://www.koingosw.com/
- Release date February 17, 2013
- Date added February 16, 2013
- Version 3.0.3
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 10.6MB
- File name data_guardian.dmg
- Total Downloads 2,584
- Downloads last week 67
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 15-day trial
- Price $19.95