From the developer: "Created primarily as a programming experiment, Dart Marker 3 is extremely functional and incredibly easy to use. There's full-Screen consideration given to the software, so it can be interpreted at a glance from across the room. Scoring can be made with single-key entries, or a simple mouse-click. It is very intuitive. If a monkey could play darts, he could certainly use Dart Marker 3 to keep score."
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Turn any computer into a realistic soccer scoreboard.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Correct deficiencies of room acoustics using multipoint compens...
- Make decisions when it is hard to choose from similar options.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Manage HTPC and play your favorite media from anywhere.
- Manage cricket information and computerize cricket scoring.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Predict horse race results with accuracy.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Find best Muhurat based on the event.
- Draw a random photo or number for a raffle.
- Watch DStv Mobiles DVB-H mobile television broadcast on Windows...
- Forecast market direction.
- Search and watch latest movie trailers.
- Play cricket against your PC or a human opponent.
- Instant messaging client.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Program with everything you need!!!"
Version: Dart Marker 3 - Cricket Scoreboard 3.0
Easy to install and easy to run. Everything you need and nothing you dont. Great in full screen mode so you can see what you still need to close out from across the room. Great job John!!!