From the developer: "Created primarily as a programming experiment, Dart Marker 3 is extremely functional and incredibly easy to use. There's full-Screen consideration given to the software, so it can be interpreted at a glance from across the room. Scoring can be made with single-key entries, or a simple mouse-click. It is very intuitive. If a monkey could play darts, he could certainly use Dart Marker 3 to keep score."
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Play cricket against your PC or a human opponent.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- View the cricket game score in the status bar panel.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- View the live cricket score from NDTV.com.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Open, view, and print marker files.
- Manage your score at a game of darts on your PC.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Count your scores in realtime scoreboard for darts.
- Provide a simple but useful scoreboard display.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Manage your cricket team to glory in domestic and international...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Analyze your players' time and motion statistics for field spor...
- Pick your favourite cricket team and captain it to glory.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Play a computer dart game against a friend or your PC.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Program with everything you need!!!"
Version: Dart Marker 3 - Cricket Scoreboard 3.0
Easy to install and easy to run. Everything you need and nothing you dont. Great in full screen mode so you can see what you still need to close out from across the room. Great job John!!!