CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From accesso MOBILE:
We have designed this application with you in mind. The Dallas Zoo Android Application will enhance your experience on your next visit to the Dallas Zoo. And even when you are not at the Dallas Zoo, you will be able to learn about animal conservation through the application, watch new ZooTube videos, and much more.On our Home page you will find the information you need to plan a trip to the Dallas Zoo. Hours, Admission, Parking, Directions and Contact Us can be found in this section. Next, you will find the Today section. Here will be a list of events and activities taking place around the Dallas Zoo, which will be updated daily. You will find descriptions of the events and activities, as well as a Map button to help guide you to the location of your event or activity. Only want to participate in a few activities, simply select the events you wish to attend and choose "My Schedule". Here you will see only those events or activities you want to participate in.Our interactive maps will help guide you on your journey through ZooNorth, The Wilds of Africa, and our new African Savanna. Using GPS technology, you can view your current location in real-time. With the Near Me feature, the nearest facilities (restrooms, restaurants, etc.) will display that are closest to your location. The interactive maps will help guide you to the facility you are looking for.Even if you cant talk directly to the animals, you can learn all about them using the iPhone Application. Each animal has its own page, with a photo, animal name, conservation status and other interesting facts. Choose the "Animals" section to browse our animal collection. Do you want to know where the Meerkats live at the Dallas Zoo? Simply choose "Meerkats" and then click on the "Map" button in the top right corner. You will then be able to find your way to their home through our interactive maps.Last but not least, you will find our More section. Learn more about becoming a member of the Dallas Zoological Society, upcoming Special Events, how to Support Your Zoo, and about the Educational opportunities available through the Dallas Zoo. And dont forget to stop by our Social Networks section where you can post directly to your Facebook or Twitter account to tell everyone what a fantastic time you are having on your visit. Here you can also view our ZooTube videos to learn the latest and greatest about your Zoo.Recent changes:New to Play Store!Content rating: Low Maturity
What's new in this version: New to Play Store!
More Products to Consider
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- View geographical data from GPS devices.
- Check current status of trains Indian railway.
- Convert Google Earth into a real-time GPS navigation for laptop...
- Book your railway tickets in India.
- Track a mobile object in real time by GPRS / 3G connection on W...
- Convert UTM coordinates to latitude/longitude coordinates.
- Generate subtitles for the movie based on your vocabulary.
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Search and compare flights to find best fares.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Convert English letters to Devanagari.
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Manage your own GPS tracks.
- Estimate the position of a dragged sensor based on the location...
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Edit GPS tracks: analyze trajectory and structure, filter, merg...
- Determine what the time is in another part of the world.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Plan all your flights with ease.
- Translate text into different languages with the ability to rec...
- Translate English words into Indonesian and vice-versa.
- Eliminate language barriers with speech to speech translator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content