From Daanav Software:
Auto Run is a system utility to create startup applications. In order to add an application to Startup drag the icon from desktop or any other location in Windows Explorer to the application window and drop it on the utility. Once you have dropped an application icon or shortcut to the application window, it will be added to the system startup and a confirmation box will confirm the changes. You can anytime view or edit startup applications using the configuration utility from the software main window.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Add applications to system startup to launch automatically.
- Extend application switching mechanism in Windows XP/2003.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Minimize Chrome window to the system tray.
- Plan your tasks to get things done.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Group your shortcuts in one panel.
- Place your bids automatically in the last seconds of an auction...
- Set up integrated environment for writing LaTeX documents.
- Tool to expand all the items.