DXF Export for Solid Edge is an AutoCAD DXF file export add-in for Solid Edge. This add-in gives Solid Edge the ability to export 3D solid and surface data from a Solid Edge part or assembly document to 3D Polyface Meshes in an AutoCAD DXF file. DXF Export for Solid Edge tessellates the solid bodies in a Solid Edge part or assembly document into individual triangular meshes. These meshes are then exported to an ASCII DXF file as mesh objects. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Add OBJ export features to your Solid Edge.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Add 3DM export features to your Solid Edge.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file export plug-in for Bricscad.
- Add a DXF export feature to your SolidWorks.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Add 3DS export features to your Solid Edge.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Add a 3DS export feature to your SolidWorks.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Export geometric data to OBJ files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary PIX files.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import add-in for SolidWorks.
- Print out the source code of your Visual Basic projects.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Search and trace your documents.