DVDxDV is a program designed to extract your movies off of a DVD. After a DVD is created, the original source material can get lost or damaged. When this happens, there is no easy way to get the video off the DVD and back into the computer where it can be re-edited. DVDxDV makes it easy to get at your video when it's on DVD. With DVDxDV you can quickly convert the DVD video back into any Quicktime video format. From there, it can be re-edited and burned onto a new DVD.
What's new in this version: G3 processor support has now been added, as well as, several minor fixes and improvements. This version is compatible with Mac OS 10.4, 10.3 and 10.2.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Increase your Web site ranking using backlink checking SEO app.
- Detect and report link status.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Rank your site in comparison with your competition.
- Keep many SEO-related tools on the browser.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Learn how to optimize your HTML to rank higher in search engine...
- Reciprocal link manager.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 53 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: