From Alex Thuering:
DVDStyler is a free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of own-designed DVD menus. The main DVDStyler features are: creation and burning DVD video with interactive menus, support of AVI, MPEG and other file formats, support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats, support of multi-core processor, allows using MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ, allows put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset), user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop, flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic, import of image file for background, placing of buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen, changing the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic object, scaling of buttons and graphic objects, coping of any menu object or whole menu, dvd scripting.
What's new in this version:
- updated some translations
- added full support of video background
- added using of anti-aliasing for buttons
- added storing of custom colours in the colour selection dialog
- added support of multiline buttons
- added possibility to change order of titles and menus per drag and drop
- added possibility to select multiply menu objects
- added option to keep aspect ratio of background image/video
- added audio properties dia...
See all new features »