From VSO Software:
Copy your DVD movies as backup. The copy process is extremely fast and does not affect the quality of the video. DVD and ISO input files supported. Burning engine integrated and menus are created. DVD to DVD supports subtitles, bonus, multiple audio tracks. Copy original chapters to your new copy. Special settings allow for copying forced subtitles and using Cuda for processing. No advanced skills necessary. A live preview allows you to watch the conversion process.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 fixed problem with converted video and order language selection.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Write prepared DVD videos, files, folders to a DVD.
- Add watermarks to all videos whatever AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MPG.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- DVD video copy & shrinker.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, WAV, and SVCD formats.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Back up your DVD movies to DVD-R media.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Create DVD backups.
- Backup your own favorite DVD movies to DVD or to your PC.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content