From Vicky's Cool Softwares:
DVD Knife is a simple tool for extracting DVD clips from your DVD. The extracted clips will be stored in DVD format only. This is the simplest and fastest tool in its category which has ability to extract long DVD clips in seconds. Version 3.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Burn, copy, write and erase your DVD / CD.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Burn all popular video and audio files to DVD disc, DVD folder,...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Convert AVI, MKV, DivX, and XviD files to DVD format.
- Write prepared DVD videos, files, folders to a DVD.
- Mount ISO, make bootable ISO images, burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray ...
- Create DVD video disks.
- Create DVD discs out of video files.
- Burn audio, video, and data to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
All versions:2.1 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content