From Vicky's Cool Softwares:
DVD Knife is a simple tool for extracting DVD clips from your DVD. The extracted clips will be stored in DVD format only. This is the simplest and fastest tool in its category which has ability to extract long DVD clips in seconds. Version 3.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Burn, copy, write and erase your DVD / CD.
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
- Convert AVI, MKV, DivX, and XviD files to DVD format.
All versions:2.1 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content