DVD Duplication lets you make high quality backup of your favorite DVD movies using your own DVD burner! Now you can make backup copies of your DVD movies and watch it on your DVD Player! With the superior kernel, you can backup your entire DVD movie - including menus, trailers and special features to a single DVD disc. Software Features: 1. Perfect 100% DVD Duplication. Just like your original DVD movies. 2. Sound and video never change i
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Compress video files to transmit them fast over computer networ...
- View Flash multimedia content through your browser.
- Convert MP4 files to MP3 format.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's a crippled trial version"
Version: DVD-Duplication 2.01
Can't guess - I wasn't able to do a complete duplication using the free trial version. The full registered version costs $39.95.
The trial version will only burn 1GB per disc, so a full disc could take up to 5 discs. That isn't what I would call "duplication".
Don't bother downloading it unless you are prepared to fork over 40 bucks without a fair trial!