From Julien Jalon:
DNSUpdate is a client specific for MacOS X. Easy installation and uninstallation. Very easy configuration. DNSUpdate supports multiple host for multiple users and multiple services (DynDNS.org, EasyDNS and ZoneEdit.com for now). Can watch at every Internal Interface and also supports Routers (using an external test) and Transparent Proxies (without passwords). Localized in English, French and German.
What's new in this version:
- This version was only tested for MacOS 10.2 Jaguar
- Sorry for this late update. Too much "real" work to do
- Hope the installation problems are fixed
- Added EasyDNS support (not much tested)
- Some fix in update code so DNSUpdate correctly detects when the network is not available