From Swift Water Software:
Manage all of your windows(2000,XP,2K3,Vista,7,2K8) computers from one centralized console. Gather inventory, install software, manage services or files, run reports and remote control are just a few of the features that are available. DMS works in a distributed environment by connecting the console to all of your DMS management servers, you can get a view of your entire network from one location. DMS integrates easily into your environment with no dependency on external databases. All traffic is done over TCP/IP communication so external access can be done by forwarding just a few ports. Want agent-less management? DMS can optionally manage computers without any software installed on the remote system. All this is available in a small easy to install/configure package.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1.227 added a new Report Analyzer, Online Reports, Status Bar. Multiple Groups per computer, Export Reports, Auto-Upgrade and Check for updates, Improved AES encryption.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Take care of your accounting, project tracking, and inventory n...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Administer an unlimited number of computers inside your network...
- Monitor and collect hardware and software inventory within your...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage all PCs in your network from the comfort of your own wor...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Control your computer and perform various admin tasks.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Organize accounting, trading, and inventory management of your ...
- Manage your files effectively.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Record a PC's hardware and software data to a database.
- Manage your inventory and create reports.
- Track work orders, invoicing, estimates, and inventory.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Create, maintain, and administrate your Web site.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content