DBabble is a powerful instant messaging and discussion / chat server which allows users to send instant messages and attachments, have private conversations, and create/participate in private or public meeting rooms and discussions in real time. Faster and easier than Email, the DBabble communications solution is ideal for Internet Service Providers and large or small companies wanting to deliver the benefits of real time communications to their organization and users. DBabble is easily customizable, does not require direct internet access, and can be run stand alone on a small company network or integrated into large scale internet services provided by ISP's or corporations. Can be managed entirely from within it's user interface by any user with administrative privileges, or, for increased security, from specified IP addresses.
- Reliable message delivery
- Choice of Web browser interface and downloadable Windows client interface
- Easy to install and use
- SSL encryption of all server to client communication
- Windows 95/98/ME/XP/NT/2000/2003, Solaris, Linux, Mac OSX, Free BSD
- Easily customizable interface
- Can support user databases containing millions of users, with thousands of users online at once
- All messages, preferences, and contacts stored on server
- Users have full access to their DBabble account from any machine
- Optionally flag chat rooms as encrypted.
- Send text messages to mobile phones.
- Optionally link to external Usenet (NNTP) groups
- Advanced search features
- Users do not need direct internet access
- Server administration can be performed with the web interface or Windows client.
- Optionally flag chat rooms as encrypted
- Translate to any language
- Optional public key encryption of instant messages
- 30 day free trial
- Free email support and upgrades for a year after purchase
- plus many more....