From Dash Technologies:
D-GEN is a C# and SQL Source Code Generator for the .net environment. All you have to do is supply a connection string and you can choose your database/table and with just one button click you have generated all the SQL stored procedures for select, update, insert and delete.
Plus, you also get generated code for a sophisticated Data Access Layer that is inherited from a base class, all included. Then just copy and paste into Visual Studio and call your Procs. The way a code generator should be. Simple and fast. Full demo, view source code only, not copy.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Insert, select, update, and delete stored procedure scripts.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create search panel and form validation and manage pages for My...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Generate 'SQL insert' statements from 'select' statements.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Generate ready to use SQL statements and SQL stored procedures.
- Format and arrange your SQL statements.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create and test stored procedures.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Decrease the time you spend developing your database-driven Web...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Modify and examine the contents of an XML file.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Access any database via ODBC directly.
- Create a set of inserts based on text file.