Czech PiLoc localization system provides Czech fonts, on-screen keyboard layout, Graffiti layout, optional translation of Palm OS interface.
Czech PiLoc features:
- Built-in system fonts replacement to add Czech letters.
- Additional Czech on-screen keyboard layout.
- Special module for external keyboard is included.
- Modified Graffiti system to write Czech letters.
- Optional feature: provides full translation of built-in Palm OS application interface to Czech language (all dialogues, icons, menus, buttons will be translated to Czech) - for Handspring Visor & Treo devices, Palm m100/105, m130, m500/505, m515 and Palm Connected Organiziers with Palm OS 3.0/3.1/3.3/3.5/4.0.
- Correct search and sorting operations for Czech text.
- Possibility to install several additional language support systems (for example, Czech and Slovak).
- Protection from cycling reset.
- Installation into Flash-ROM is supported.
- Free of charge automatic update service.
Special utility PiLoc Monitor allows to configure national language support for each application separately.
What's new in this version:
- Full version with interface translation to Czech for Handspring Treo 180/180g is released.
- National language support in SMS is added for Handspring Treo 180/270. Now you can send and receive messages in Czech. (Note: you should install several additional files to use this feature.)
- Bug with "Calc" application fixed for Handspring Visor Edge.