CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Cymera is one of the most robust, well laid-out photo editing and sharing apps we've reviewed in recent months for the iOS platform. With carefully constructed tutorials, numerous features that appear only when you need them, and a range of options for editing and customizing your images in ways that other free photo apps don't always offer, Cymera is unique in enough ways to warrant a download.
When you open Cymera, you can start editing photos right away. There is a registration option, but it remains optional at all times, so you can take photos, load photos into the app, and start saving and sharing them without giving any personal information to the developers. The interface is intuitive at all times and backed up by onscreen tutorials that show you where key features are and how to perform important tasks. You can also start creating your own albums at any time and there are plenty of resources for editing that go beyond the basics. Things like automated facial editing tools and slimmers are included to make for a very deep editing experience.
If you are looking for a more all-in-one, free photo taking and editing app, consider Cymera. It's loaded with features and tools that are better than a lot of paid ones on the App Store -- and the way it is laid out makes it exceptionally easy to use, whether you're a photo taking veteran or smartphone newbie.
From SK COMMUNICATIONS:
The best camera application for portraits, 'Cymera'Cymera is a free application that helps anyone to take a photo like a professional photographer by using 7 kinds of great lenses and 4 kinds of shooting modes and also provides various decorating effects and filters through face recognition so you can make your own unique photo. You can easily share your photos with various SNS such as Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, and Mixi. Now, easily and quickly make precious memories from your ordinary days with Cymera.[Main Features] Powerful camera features- 7 Camera lenses like D-SLR camera- Amazing Tilt-shift effect such as a scene from the movie- Various shooting mode such as timer, image stabilization (for stable photo taking), touch shot and etc.for any situation- Additional features such as grid on shooting, save the original photo and self-shot mode Various photo filters that adds sensitivity on the photo- Effects based on analogue-emotion such as Film filters, Light effects, and border 20 + for each Beauty effects and fun decoration features by using face recognition- Automatic face recognition feature- Various beauty effects such as Big Eyes, Slim, Brightening, Mosaic through Face Recognition- You can easily decorate picture by using sticker, comic mask, and fancy frames Easy photo sharing on SNS and My Photo Album- You can easily manage photos taken with Cymera and also the album on your device by the date- You can share your photo on various global SNS such as Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo andMixi[Users Information] Cymera App works on iPod touch 4G, iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and New iPad. You can use Cymera in English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, German and Korean
What's new in this version: Support and optimization for iPhone 5 UI Resolution improvements on camera lenses Changes on sticker UI and decoration item downloads added. Changes to improve the quality of the filters. Feedback section added on settings Other bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Take screenshots (selected area, or full screen), edit and uplo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content