Cyberduck is an open source FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files and Amazon S3 browser for the Mac. It features an easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The outline view of the browser allows to browse large folder structures efficiently and you can quickly preview files with Quick Look. To edit files, a seamless integration with several external editors makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Cloud Files from Rackspace can be easily configured to distribute your content in the cloud. Many OS X core system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour and the Keychain are supported and a large number of translations makes you feel at home.
What's new in this version:
- [Feature] SSL URL for files in Akamai CDN enabled containers (Cloud Files)
- [Feature] Transcript (SFTP) (#2944)
- [Bugfix] Incomplete transfer synchronizing root directory (WebDAV) (#5662)
- [Bugfix] Wrong version downloaded (S3 Versioning) (#5758)
- [Bugfix] Wrong local path for uploads with file chooser (Windows) (#5590)
- [Bugfix] Interoperability (FTP) (#5763, #5757, #5772, #5771, #5590)
- [Bugfix] Uploads larger than 100M...
See all new features »