Cyberduck is an open source SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer) and FTP browser licenced under the GPL. It has been built from the ground up with usability in mind, having the same consistent graphical user interface for both SFTP and FTP browsing. Multiple connections are supported. Drag and drop is supported consequently for transferring files between server and client. A transfer queue keeps track of the pending file transfers and supports resuming of both downloads and uploads. A simple bookmark manager ensures manageability. Core system technologies such as the Keychain and Rendezvous are supported. Cyberduck integrates seamlessly with external editors such as SubEthaEdit and BBEdit. Cyberduck has been translated into numerous languages including Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch and Finnish.
What's new in this version:
- [Feature] Log Drawer in browser and transfer window
- [Feature] Toolbar button to open Terminal.app SSH session in current working directory (SFTP) [#1508]
- [Feature] Added MacVim to the list of supported editors (http://code.google.com/p/macvim/) [#1322]
- [Feature] Custom icon for executable files [#945]
- [Bugfix] Frequent crashes [#1401, #1409]
- [Bugfix] Does not change to correct directory when using a bookmark to the same server [#1411] See all new features »