CNET Editors' reviewUnless the term "Schieber Jass" immediately rings a bell, you may want to stop reading this review right now. This program is basically a virtual rendering of a Swiss card game called Schieber Jass. However, since CyberJass doesn't offer help files or tutorials of any sort, we were perplexed as to the rules of the game. This program is clearly not meant for inexperienced players. Regardless, we weren't impressed with the low-budget graphics and the lack of sound. The feature set is rather minimal, although you can switch between several different styles of card decks, choose computerized or online opponents, play several game variations, and select the difficulty level. Seasoned fans of this card game might want to give CyberJass a shot, but everyone else will be mystified.
CyberJass is a Swiss card game based on the Schieber Jass deck, also known as the Chibre. It can be played through the network with MSN Messenger or solitaire, with the missing players simulated by the computer. The game is available in English, French, or German.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play the Hollywood and Oklahoma version of Gin Rummy.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a combination of poker and solitaire.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Match up cards to make 21 before the dealer fills up the screen...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play music files on your iPhone.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play blackjack with real voice game play and real-time statisti...
- Place the cards in the five by five area to form your best poke...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a rich set of Solitaire games.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play alone, with friends, or against your computer in this memo...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play a matching game combining the classic Solitaire and Mahjon...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play with your computer partner against two computer opponents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: