CNET Editors' reviewUnless the term "Schieber Jass" immediately rings a bell, you may want to stop reading this review right now. This program is basically a virtual rendering of a Swiss card game called Schieber Jass. However, since CyberJass doesn't offer help files or tutorials of any sort, we were perplexed as to the rules of the game. This program is clearly not meant for inexperienced players. Regardless, we weren't impressed with the low-budget graphics and the lack of sound. The feature set is rather minimal, although you can switch between several different styles of card decks, choose computerized or online opponents, play several game variations, and select the difficulty level. Seasoned fans of this card game might want to give CyberJass a shot, but everyone else will be mystified.
CyberJass is a Swiss card game based on the Schieber Jass deck, also known as the Chibre. It can be played through the network with MSN Messenger or solitaire, with the missing players simulated by the computer. The game is available in English, French, or German.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Search your Steam ID in valve's steam client.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play against four characters and learn how to play poker.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play chess against your computer or friend.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Discard and knock your way to victory.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play the Hollywood and Oklahoma version of Gin Rummy.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: