From Emmanuel Santos:
CyberFoot is a soccer (football) management game. Try being a coach in national leagues and international competitions such as Champions League of Europe, Libertadores Cup, and FIFA World Cup. The game has an attractive user-friendly interface with informative displays of all the features. There are more than 350 teams and more than 6000 real players in the game. Game in: english, spanish, french, italian, portuguese, arabic, deustch, polish, romanian and bulgarian.
What's new in this version: Version 2010 comes with visual line-up.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Join a team of online gamers to play football to street rules.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Manage your favorite team to lead it to success.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Coach Italian leagues and international competitions.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Watch football matches on your computer online.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Track and manage championship league soccer scores.
- Play an online soccer game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Manage a fantasty football league with this software.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play soccer management game designed specifically for people wi...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Manage a football club.
- Set lineups, track game results, define practices, and track in...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Manage football game strategies with the possibility to change ...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content