CuteClips 3 is the brand new release of Briksoftware's great clipboard history. Focusing on simplicity, CuteClips 3 is the perfect history for everybody's clipboard. CuteClips 3 sits in the background and records changes to the clipboard. It keeps the last 12 clips, providing a big preview for all copied items.
We paid extra attention to the user interface of CuteClips 3. Finding clips in a list of text is much easier than finding a clip in a stack of images. As each clip is presented as text, there's room for an extra big preview.
Activate CuteClips from the menu bar or by using the hotkey. The default hotkey is Cmd-Shift-V but it can be customized in the preferences.
CuteClips 3 will stay out of your way until you need it. It will record changes to your clipboard in the background. Hit the hotkey and CuteClips will appear and be ready to help.
What's new in this version:
- the scissor (null) name for clips
- sometimes urls got cropped, now the preview name shows as much as possible
- plain text was rendered instead of styled text sometimes
- pasting plain text didnâ??t paste the correct text sometimes
- clips didnâ??t draw correctly in 10.6