Cute HelpDesk is an interactive network application. Cases are based on SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and Priority levels of Cases, Clients and Products. Every Agent has his own Queues with cases to monitor. All Interactions with clients and updates by other agents are Structured and Time-stamped in the case-history. Visual clue that a Case is updated by other Agents. Instant Messaging of cases who are threatened to be overdue. Scheduled delete of Closed cases. Pre-defined Problems description and Selection. Direct Email with signature from the program. Supervisors/Admin can assign Agents for particulary cases, Custom made email headers. Cases can be saved in a Knowledge base. An Activity log keeps track of all action. Further, a database BackUp option, Import of Client data, Export of Case data. Extended print capabilities. Print custom reports of Cases, Client, Products, Activity log and the Knowledge base. Different user levels.
Version 1.2 features export of case data. Scheduled delete of Closed cases. Priority levels of Cases, Products and Clients. Pre-defined Problem description and Selection. Updated and extended Email options. Color of Case History can be customized.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track requests and faults, allow intelligent network diagrams, ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor PAL DV on your computer.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Use distributed services to build, deploy, track, and manage so...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Streamlines and connects staff resources by integrating with en...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Back up and restore your data.
- Learn how to manage a messaging environment.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track, manage, and control your employees absences.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage installation and configuration of Squid on your Windows.
- Manage your help desk or tech support department.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep track of your VPN connection.
- Monitor Nagios status and services.