From Plentycom Systems:
CursorSense is the application that adjusts the cursor acceleration and sensitivity. By adjusting both values, you can move the cursor just like you move your hand. All mice and trackpads are supported. You can configure acceleration and sensitivity for each mouse / trackpad individually. No need to change the settings every time when replacing the mouse as you would have to in System Preferences.
What's new in this version:
- Extended the maximum number of recommended settings shown in the rankings to 20.
- Problem solved where recommended settings for internal trackpads would not be listed correctly.
- Problem solved where an error would occur when turning off "Disable Acceleration/Sensitivity".
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Blackberry Extractor for Mac extracts data from .IPD (blackberr...
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Speeds up mouse cursor movement.
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Advanced configuration for Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacB...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Extend OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party...
- Bluetooth HID driver.
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Measurement of angles on the screen.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Realbasic classes to read and contol mouse events.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content