From Plentycom Systems:
CursorSense is the application that adjusts the cursor acceleration and sensitivity. By adjusting both values, you can move the cursor just like you move your hand. All mice and trackpads are supported. You can configure acceleration and sensitivity for each mouse / trackpad individually. No need to change the settings every time when replacing the mouse as you would have to in System Preferences.
What's new in this version:
- Now supports OS X Mavericks.
- Problem solved where erratic cursor movements would occur when the acceleration has a small value.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Speeds up mouse cursor movement.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Advanced configuration for Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacB...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Bluetooth HID driver.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Measurement of angles on the screen.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Realbasic classes to read and contol mouse events.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content