From RJL Software:
Cursor Fun will change the current mouse cursor to a user specified cursor. It allows you to choose which Windows cursor to change, what type of cursor to change it to, and how often you would like to swap the mouse cursor. Cursor Fun is great for playing a trick on an unsuspecting user or for those who are easily bored with their desktop.
What's new in this version:
- Added new way to close, just move the mouse cursor to TOP LEFT corner of the screen.
- Corrected About box defect.
- Added version number to main screen
- Corrected tab order.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Set timer up to remind yourself of any specific events.
- Replicate your screen cursor.
- Expand your clipboard capabilities to perform more actions.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Allow user to record mouse and keyboard macros.
- Manage and organize your clipboard contents.
- Control volume by using mouse button and wheel anywhere on the ...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- HIDClass driver.