From Baxel Data Systems:
CP Lighting is designed to be the equivalent of a small lighting console for much less money. It features a cue by cue listing of light levels by channel, with proportional soft patching of dimmers to channels. Single fades or split fades with wait times and fade times may be set for each cue. Cues may be auto-followed for longer sequences. Current levels are visible at all times and changeable by mouse or keyboard. LED fixtures can be defined and color set by color-wheel or gel number. The computer running CP Lighting can be linked to one running Cue Player Premium for single operator control of a show.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Design light shows for videos, photo shoots, and performances.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Build your dream show with cues, chases and other effects.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Automate the task of performing, compiling, and producing a com...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Add your own photos of your home theater equipment to the techn...
- Search movie theaters in your zip code.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Get a 3D game engine with support for dynamic soft shadows and ...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Design 3D buttons for your Web menus or applications.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Play pool by yourself, with a friend, or against the computer.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Get a basic lighting cost calculator.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Play sound effects in theater performances.
- Create 3D visualization for creative environments, such as thea...