From Windward Technology:
Cruise Ship Captain is a computer simulator and a learning tool allowing you to explore how a Captain or Harbor Pilot can maneuver the cruise ships. You are given a Bridge window that controls ship. If you are piloting the "standard ship", you have twin engines, a set of bow and stern thrusters and twin rudders. With the azipod-driven ship, you control a unique propulsion and steering system consisting of a pair of pods that carry the propellers. Your challenge is to bring the ship to the dock in the harbor of your choice. Harbors include Southampton, New York, Fort Lauderdale, Long Beach, Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Apia and Sydney. The help file or operation manual is available at any time by pressing F1. You also get a small photo album showing each of the harbors. On the other hand, Cruise Ship Captain is a game that encourages you to compete with others or yourself on how skillfully and how quickly you can bring your ship into the harbor. After mastering the introductory level of difficulty you can increase the challenge by requesting variable wind speeds up to 100 knots, harbor traffic and even random equipment failure. A special version of Cruise Ship Captain called Cruise Ship Time Trials is included in the package. It differs from Cruise Ship Captain in having a count-down timer. You set the amount of time allowed the player, 5, 10 or 15 min, and the game halts after his or her time is up. When it halts it displays the players score that includes damage from any collisions.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- View PowerPoint presentations from PowerPoint 97 and up.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Choose three numbers to add up to 15.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Play this fighting game of stick figures.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Update your IE browsing experience with Google gadgets, AutoFil...
- Logic game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.