Now gamers can play the games they want, on whatever platform they want! With CrossOver Games, you can run many popular Windows games on your Intel OS X Mac or Linux PC. Whatever your tastes Ã¢â?¬â?? first-person shooters, fantasy, strategy, MMORPGs Ã¢â?¬â?? CrossOver Games provides the capability to run many popular games titles. CrossOver comes with an easy to use, single click interface, which makes installing your games simple and fast. Once installed, your game integrates seamlessly into your Desktop. Just click and run! Best of all, you do it all easily and affordably, without needing a Microsoft operating system license. CrossOver Games is built on the latest versions of Wine, based on contributions from both CodeWeavers and the open-source Wine community, and then lovingly hand-crafted by Stefan DÃ?Â¶singer, our very own Wine/Games connoisseur. Unlike other CrossOver products, which are aimed primarily at office productivity applications (and hence maximum stability), CrossOver Games aims to bring you the latest, greatest, bleeding edge improvements in Wine technology. This means that the newest games run faster and better under CrossOver than under other versions of CrossOver, or other version of free Wine, for that matter. You want to run your Mom's knitting software? Maybe you should look elsewhere. On the other hand, if you need better framerates on Linux or Mac so you can frag your buddies: check out CrossOver Games!
What's new in this version:
- Fixed Guild Wars on ATI Macs with 10.5.5.
- Added steam:// link support for OSX
- Fixed Steam+compiz
- Added support for "Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine" on the Mac
- A few improvements for City of Heroes
- Improved support for SPORE
- Improved support for WoW:WotLK
- Improved support for the latest Steam client
- A range of general DirectX improvements which will improve many games
- Updated Wine versionSee all new features »