Cross Eyes consists of a grid populated with colorful dots. Neighboring dots of matching color make angry stares --that is, "cross eyes"-- at one another. The player must separate all such neighbors, sliding rows or columns of dots at a time, until no cross eyes remain.
The player may increase the difficulty of the challenge by reducing the types of dots available, or by increasing the size of the game board, or both.
- Three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Really Hard
- Three board sizes
- The Cross Eyes Counter, which indicates how many pairs of cross-eye neighbors remain
What's new in this version:
- Sleeker look
- Fixed URL error in "Check for Updates" process
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play 10 fun classic dice games in 3D.
- Jigsaw puzzles in 3D.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- 3D solitaire games.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- IPod music copier & playlist rebuilder.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Online virtual world game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play smooth and beautiful solitaire.
- Play this twist on the classic game of falling blocks!.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: