Cross Eyes consists of a grid populated with colorful dots. Neighboring dots of matching color make angry stares --that is, "cross eyes"-- at one another. The player must separate all such neighbors, sliding rows or columns of dots at a time, until no cross eyes remain.
The player may increase the difficulty of the challenge by reducing the types of dots available, or by increasing the size of the game board, or both.
- Three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Really Hard
- Three board sizes
- The Cross Eyes Counter, which indicates how many pairs of cross-eye neighbors remain
What's new in this version:
- Sleeker look
- Fixed URL error in "Check for Updates" process
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Puzzle game of lining up pieces in a grid.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Play this twist on the classic game of falling blocks!.
- Fill the squares from 1 to 100 game.
- Play 10 fun classic dice games in 3D.
- Chain letters together to form words game.
- Jigsaw puzzles in 3D.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- 3D solitaire games.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: