From Brian Scott:
Cropper is a screen capture utility written in C# on the Microsoft .Net platform. It makes it fast and easy to grab parts of your screen. Use it to easily crop out sections of vector graphic files such as Fireworks without having to flatten the files or open in a new editor. Use it to easily capture parts of a web site, including text and images. It's also great for writing documentation that needs images of your application or web site. The files are saved straight to a folder of your choice in the format you specify or to the clipboard or printer. Just double-click the form or press enters, and whatever is visible below the form is captured. The source code is freely available with shared source licensing. The license information is available in each class file.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9.4 has added single instance option of the application.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Rotate your images in real time.
- Explore and download files from any Web site.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Display a fire tunnel effect in real time.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Back up and move your files to another location.
- Replace substrings, words, and phrases in text, data, and Web f...
- Create Flash-based image galleries on your Web page.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple and effective"
Version: Cropper 1.9.0
Not overloaded with unwanted features, and very easy to use - position an opaque rectangle over what you want, drag it, resize it, double-click, and save your capture in a file anywhere you want.
It won't resize to the height of my screen, which severely limits usefulness, therefore I'm looking for something better.
....and what I chose was HoverSnap (it's not on Download.com), easy to use once you've had a little play with it and got used to it, though not quite as simple as Cropper, and it achieves the same end result.
Updated on Feb 18, 2009
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content